Heroic Customer Service
Just as Personalized Ergonomics is the foundation of our design ethos, Heroic Customer Service is the foundation of how we serve our customers.
Everyone at the Omnirax Furniture Company is a customer service hero. It’s part of our culture. Our mantra is, “How can we help you?”
When you call us, real people who love their work answer the phone.
We try our best to understand your needs so we can care for you and treat you the way you want to be treated.
This is the foundation of Omnirax Heroic Customer Service – invisible and unsung perhaps, but heroics none the less.
We don’t use the word “heroic” lightly. We have a decades long track record of caring for our customers. We know what heroic is. For us, it’s not just going the extra mile when something goes wrong, which we happily do when necessary, it’s about preventing that situation from occurring in the first place. We accomplish that through our commitment to Preemptive Customer Care.
Of course, we return phone calls promptly, guarantee shipping dates and generally do whatever it takes. And when you ask when you can get it, we ask when do you need it?
We believe in integrity, quality, style and laughter. From your initial contact to your eventual testimonial as a satisfied Customer for Life,
you will experience us to be dependable, effective, results-oriented and fun.
At Omnirax, we listen. If you have a “furniture headache,” we are dedicated to making it go away.
And sure, we sometimes make mistakes. We own them and correct them immediately. We appreciate these opportunities to take care of you and to make ourselves better.
Our “Be a Hero” Training Program begins on an employee’s first day. It is ongoing, reinforced and coached on a daily basis. Every one of our heroic Team members leads by example.
The Omnirax Warranty is 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
What does this mean for you?
It means that the Omnirax Furniture Company will do whatever it takes to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Most importantly we make every effort up front to insure that you are ordering exactly what you want and getting exactly what you need. We do not want either of us to be surprised by equipment that doesn’t fit or furniture that doesn’t function as you envisioned. It is the thoroughness and meticulousness of our pre-sale consultations and our collaborative live-design process for custom solutions that ensures your complete satisfaction.
After that, it’s just about parts.
Damage, Defects and Returns
- Our furniture is built to be rugged and long-lasting. It is designed to withstand normal use in a busy trafficked environment.
- Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced at no cost.
- Should any part or component fail, we will generally replace it at no cost.
- If parts are damaged during assembly we will, at our discretion, replace them at no cost, or for the cost of parts plus shipping.
- Should any part or component be damaged due to misuse or vandalism we will gladly replace it for the cost of parts plus shipping.
- If there are damages in shipping – though we expect your receiving department to note exceptions on the Bill of Lading – we will deal directly with the carriers regarding compensation. And will ship you replacement parts at no charge as quickly as possible.
Since Omnirax products are computer-cut to exacting specifications, we can easily give you perfect replacement parts years down the road (provided the laminate is still available).
This Satisfaction Guarantee is open-ended. We have built our business on long lasting relationships and our reputation on our integrity and our word. We say what we mean, and we mean what we say. So, when we say 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, we mean it and you can count on it.