The Omnirax Podcast Line
Omnirax, the industry leader in Radio Broadcast furniture, understands that the burgeoning Podcast movement is more than simply Pre-Recorded Radio. We’ve designed a full range of furniture to support a variety of Podcast applications.
More and more people are entering the Podcast space. In order to compete successfully, a compelling subject matter is a must, interesting guests are a draw, and high production values are the secret sauce that pulls it together. This is where Omnirax comes in. Our good-looking, ergonomic, people-friendly furniture is designed to put people in positions to make podcasts sound and look better.
Which model is right for you? Consider the 3 “P’s” – People, Position, and Purpose.
- People: How many people will the furniture support? We have standard configurations supporting from 1 to 5 people.
- Position: What’s the relationship between and/or among these people? Our configurations support Host + Guest(s) or Host + Co-host + Guests in multiple orientations.
- Purpose: What is the function of the furniture? Whether Live Recording or Post-Production, our furniture affords multiple ways to position equipment, microphones, and monitors, all to achieve the very best results.
What’s with all those curves?
All our smooth sinuous curves not only look and feel good – they are thoughtfully integrated into the total design concept to enhance the experience of both the operator/host and the guests. We intentionally wrap our countertops around operator positions to create more precious real estate close at hand. And we scallop the guest positions so that even newcomers to a station intuitively know where to sit – in just the right spot to be heard on the mic, to reach that cough switch and to make eye contact with the host.
Don’t cut corners, cut costs!
We have put our years of building custom Radio Broadcast Furniture nationwide into this carefully curated collection of pre-configured solutions. We’ve thought through integration, wire runs, and accessories. These rugged, proven designs are carefully packaged, including specialized tools and easy to follow assembly instructions for precision fit and finish.
And if that’s not enough!
We can of course, custom design furniture to fit your unique situation – room size, equipment list, and budget.
- Parts are made from High-Pressure Laminate, laid up on environmentally friendly, industrial grade particleboard. Support panels, cable covers and rack cabinets are Black, and countertops are Pewter Brush. Edges are finished with PVC T-Molding for maximum durability. Countertops have contrasting Black wedge-shaped T-Molding, cabinetry and panels have Black flat-shaped T-Molding. Other colors and combinations are of course available at additional charges.
- Countertops on most models consist of a single piece of laminate without seams, joints or overlaps. We gladly cut holes for consoles, power/data ports and accessories as required. Countertops are supported by equipment racks, panels and legs as required.
- Depending on the Podcast model, Cable Raceways are provided and supported by our proprietary “G-Bar” system, which links the Countertop and supporting Panels, as well as providing a secure framework to attach Covers. Support Panels are bolted to both Countertops and Cabinets and have independent leveling feet. The result is that wire runs are easy to install, maintain and access, while being cleanly hidden from view.
- Lower Rack Cabinets are solidly constructed with Cam Fittings and Full-Hole EIA specification Rack Rails. Easily removable Pop-Off ports are secured via Magnetic Catches. Ports are provided on either side or rear of rack cabinets, as a design dictates, to allow access for installation and maintenance of equipment. Cabinets have independent leveling feet. Additional cable management is provided via open bottom construction, “mouse hole” ports into cable raceways at floor level, and oval grommets at the “G-Bar” level.
- Precision assembly is guaranteed. Each product comes with detailed instructions that include 3-D line drawings and photos. All necessary hardware and specialized tools are included to make assembly smooth and precise. We pride ourselves on building robust furniture that is easy to install and wire up.
- Packaging is treated with the same attention to detail. All racks are shipped fully assembled on custom pallets with plenty of protection. Countertops and other parts are flat packed in custom boxes with ample internal cushioning to withstand the rigors of commercial transport. Detailed manifests are double checked and sent in advance along with tracking and carrier contact information.
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
Showing all 9 results