The Omnirax Furniture Company proudly introduces the WeDesk, our new innovative line of office furniture that supports advanced Collaborative Ergonomics. The benefits of the WeDesk include promoting collaboration, supporting improved ergonomics, and fitting more people in less space for Open Plan applications.
By expanding into office furniture, Omnirax brings our blueprint for guaranteed customer satisfaction to yet another market.
Our aim is to wrap your workspace around you, putting more functional space within arm’s reach. Everything you need is a chair swivel away.
The WeDesk line consists of ergonomic organic shapes that create a natural flow and efficiency that situates users and guests in positions that harmoniously enhance social and technological collaboration.
These innovative shapes turn wasted space into added reachable work surface space by cleverly increasing the desk’s critical edge-length, creating a highly efficient cockpit work area that also allows more collaborators to sit comfortably, centered on a computer screen, presentation area or large monitor.
Organizations are emphasizing collaboration to drive innovation and decision- making. The trend is toward spaces that support social and small unplanned informal meetings. Space design should ideally de-emphasize a sense of hierarchy by creating more collaborative spaces in more convenient locations. And what is more convenient than collaborations at your own desk? A recent study of 9 industries and 38 organizations found that collaboration promotes:
- Creativity and Sharing Knowledge
- Company Wide Innovation
- Speed of Decision Making
In addition, a few ergonomic factors that need to be considered for workspaces are:
- Everything within easy reach
- Height Adjustability
- Worktop should be large enough for all equipment and materials organized in work zones- Primary/Usual, Secondary/Occasional and Tertiary/Seldom.
We invite exploration of the collaborative and ergonomic value of our desktops. Legs, storage, power/data, screens and panels are simply elements that support the benefits of the top.
We offer an array of unique and functional support options to create fixed height or height adjustable WeDesks to meet your needs.
Our height adjustable models are supported by a customized WorkRite Sierra HX base.
- We offer under surface storage, with a variety of Pull Options, available in many standard configurations.
- In Private Office applications we offer an assortment of Credenza Tops in both LH (left-handed) and RH (right-handed) configurations to match the WeDesk’s curved end.
- We specialize in working with you to customize your solution; to give you not only what you want, but also what you need.