Mixing Console Desk
Our unique, ergonomic and highly intuitive multi-level mixing environments – mixing console desk or studio mixing desk – are designed to provide beautiful and functional mixer-specific console housings for all the popular mixers. Or you may choose our generic mixing console desks which are designed to provide the optimum flexibility to house any of today’s popular mixing boards in the widest range of possible configurations.
Our mixing console products generally are one of 3 “flavors”:
The MixStation Mixing Console desk line is built around the dimensions of specific mixers and generally share the following features:
- Profiles perfectly match the mixer they are housing
- Rack bay on either side of the mixer
- Stacked Monitor Bridge
- Can accept some version of our KMS – Keyboard Mouse shelf
- Hidden casters for ease of access to wiring
- Logical cable routing throughout
- Padded wrist rest if appropriate
2. Synergy Mixing Console Desk
The Synergy Mixing Console desk line takes its cue from traditional console design. They typically feature a padded wrist rest in front, console supported at comfortable height and angle for extended session work, rack bays on either side of the console and a removable back in the rear. There is a one piece “monitor bridge” for video and near-field monitors.
- Mixer Specific Synergy Consoles are built around specific mixers in a variety of configurations. Depending upon the mixer’s geometry and dimensions, we adapt our design to maximize gear placement and ergonomics.
- Generic Synergy Consoles – in response to calls for a flexible system, we developed the Synergy 600, 800 and 1000 models. Each of these Synergy consoles feature a base model which consists of a framework plus one rack bay mounted on the right side. This framework is then customized to fit specific mixers by means of filler kits consisting of combinations of additional rack bays, work surfaces and filler strips plus blocks to adapt the mixers to the pre-determined angles of the base console. Over the years we have developed well over 100 different kits.
3. Work surface based
Many of our larger and more expansive products such as the Force series can accommodate a mixer. Not designed around a specific console, they are flexible enough for a wide range of situations.
And, of course – if you don’t see a model or style that suits your specific needs, we are happy to build a Custom mixing console solution just for you.