Pricing & Finishes
- All production models, unless otherwise specified, are constructed of Black Melamine Laminate with matching T-molding.
- Not all models are available in all finishes.
- Pricing and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We routinely perform “Semi-Custom” modifications to all existing models for a modest charge.
- Please call for pricing.
- Custom Orders are gladly accepted.
- Please call for a Quotation.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check or money order, and wire transfers.
- We build to order.
- Production models generally ship within 3 weeks of receipt of order.
- We ship via LTL Common Carrier or FedEx Ground for single box orders.
- We will always select the most appropriate, least expensive shipping alternative.
- We ship anywhere, domestic or international.
- Expedited Shipping Services are available for an additional charge.
Damage / Claims
- Due to the size, weight and nature of the contents, receiving an Omnirax shipment is different from receiving most other shipments.
- Please inspect freight upon delivery before signing the delivery receipt. If a box has a crease, crunch, puncture, footprint, tire track, or any damage, please open the box and inspect the freight in front of the driver and note any damages on the delivery receipt.
- Make sure all the boxes are there (the shipping labels tell you how many boxes are in your order). If a box is missing, please note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately. If the model takes 5 boxes, the box labels say “1 of 5”, “2 of 5”, etc. So if the shipper misplaces box 4, you’ll be able to tell by looking at the labels that you have all the boxes except #4. Then we’ll be able to get you the missing contents of that box quickly.
- In the very rare event that your delivery is indeed damaged, please do not refuse the freight. Note all visible damages on the delivery receipt, open the boxes to inspect damaged product and call us immediately, so we can verify which boxes were damaged, and send you replacements ASAP. It is much quicker and easier to replace one box or part, than to replace the entire shipment.
- If possible, please take photos on the spot and email them to us.
- Please, also do not discard the damaged piece or packaging since we may need it for inspection in order to file a claim with the freight company. We will replace all damaged parts free of charge within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Omnirax will refund any pre-paid orders, less applicable fees* that are cancelled prior to being put into production.
- Omnirax will not refund any cancelled orders or accept returns for Custom, Semi-Custom, or any Color other than Black Melamine once the order is in production.
- Returns on Standard Black Melamine Products will be accepted only in original packaging with a Return Authorization number.
- All returns must be authorized within 14 days of receipt of product.
- Refunds will be processed in the same form of payment that was received.
*The following Cancellation Fees apply to all cancelled orders:
- If your order has been processed: $25.00
- If your order is in production: 10% of product value
- If your order has been shipped: 20% of product value, plus
- $50 Freight Processing fee
- Outbound & Return Shipping
- 3% if Pre-Paid on a Credit Card