SELECT A FINISH
Synergy’s simple modular system consists of:
Numerous mixer specific Filler Kits.
Standard black or optional solid mahogany Cheeks.
The Synergy 800
The Omnirax Synergy Series of professional mixing consoles is designed to provide you with optimum flexibility to house any of today’s popular mixing boards in the widest range of possible configurations. Synergy’s surprising affordability gives you the opportunity to add “WOW FACTOR!” to your studio right now.
- Synergy’s simple modular system consists of:
- Numerous mixer specific Filler Kits.
- The Synergy 800 includes one 12-space rack bay, which attaches to its right side. The rack bay has 4 vertical rack spaces positioned above 8 horizontal spaces angled to match the Synergy’s profile. See spec drawings below. 2) Mixer specific Filler Kits fill in the empty space around your mixing board when situated in one of our three Base Consoles. Kits may include any or all of the following components:
- A) Blocks are used as “”feet”” under the mixing board to align the angle of the board with the Synergy’s sloping sides.
- B) Spacers fill in excess space between mixers and rack bays, creating a tight clean look. They are 3/4″” or 1″” wide and match the Synergy’s profile.
- C) An -additional rack bay will always be part of a Kit when there is enough space to accommodate one.
- D) Panels are flat surfaces used in combination with Spacers when the space to be filled in is enough to create a handy writing surface (for notes, track sheets etc.) but not enough for an additional rack bay. Panels measure from 2″” – 18″” wide.
- 3) “”Cheeks”” are side panels which attach to the outside of the Synergy’s sloping sides adding to its sleek design and commanding presence. Each Synergy comes standard with black melamine “Cheeks”. (Mahogany Cheeks are no longer available.)
The Keyboard/Mouse Shelf (KMSSYN) shown below is not included, but is available for sale separately as an option.